Discover Laboratoires CEETAL : 60 years of experience in formulation chemistry.
Laboratoires CEETAL, designer and manufacturer of chemical specialities, provides hygiene and technical maintenance solutions for professionals. With 60 years' experience in the chemicals sector and a presence in France and abroad in over 65 countries, our aim is to offer you effective solutions that respect both users and the environment.
Thanks to our high-performance R&D department, we have a range of over 600 innovative products, including surface disinfectants, industrial degreasers, cleaners, deodorisers, strippers and maintenance products. We market these products to 10,000 customers in a wide range of sectors, including food processing, catering, industry, local authorities and livestock farming.
Our logistics resources
Equipped with high-performance equipment, our production capacity enables us to meet our customers' needs while respecting the environment and the safety of our employees. In addition, our production plant in Figeac, located on a 15,000 m2 site, enables us to deliver to more than 10,000 customers around the world every year, and to ensure total traceability from raw materials to finished products. To achieve this, each package carries a batch number in the form of a barcode identifying the various stages of production and testing. Each batch is rigorously analysed, and a control sample is kept for up to six months after the expiry date.
An international presence
Exports are also one of CEETAL's priorities, with a presence on 5 continents in over 60 countries thanks to its distributors around the world. Our export activity is more focused on sectors linked to poultry/beef/pigs/dairy farming and fruit/vegetable greenhouses.
If you would like to add to your product range and represent us in your country, if we are not already represented there, please contact us by clicking here.
Our history and key dates
- 1962: the "CEETAL" company is founded by Claude Vidal, specialising in formulation chemistry and selling hygiene products only.
- 1982: Jean-Claude Vidal takes over the reins of the company.
- 1995: Expansion of the company in Europe and the start of exports.
- 2007: Introduction of the Ecochoix concept to better control the impact of our products on the environment and users' health.
- 2017: purchase of "CMPC", adding a whole range of industrial maintenance products and enabling CEETAL to reach new customers.
- 2020: continuation of the company's diversification strategy with the purchase of "Actrade" and the integration of a new range of products dedicated to the world of milking hygiene.