Bactericidal, yeast-killing, fungicidal, sporicidal, tuberculocidal, virucidal disinfectant. TP 2 and 4. Ready to use for surfaces, materials and atmosphere Virucide according to EN 14476+A2, including coronavirus
- Ready-to-use disinfectant, bactericide, fungicide, yeast killer, sporicide, virucide and tuberculocide.
- Active on enveloped viruses including Coronavirus.
- Can be used by spraying or aerial surface disinfection (DSVA).
- Not classified as corrosive to metals (according to section 37.4 of the UN-MTC procedure).
- Does not leave any residue on the supports.
- Easily biodegradable active substance.
- Rinsing is not mandatory.
- Complies with the amended decree of 8 September 1999 on the processes and products used for cleaning materials and objects intended to come into contact with foodstuffs, products and drinks for human and animal consumption.
- Product usable in Organic Agriculture (IAA) according to the EC regulations n°2018/848 of the organic agriculture.
- Disinfectant for clean or dirty* surfaces, clean or dirty* materials, equipment and furniture clean or dirty, without direct contact with food or feed, in medical and hospital (surfaces without direct contact with patients and/or carers and/or care activities), paramedical, institutional, tertiary, hotel, sports halls and locker rooms, white or clean rooms (TP2 and 4)
- Disinfectant for sanitary facilities, bathrooms, etc. Active against bad smells such as humidity and garbage (biocide TP2 according to EU Regulation n°528/2012)
- Bactericidal, yeast killer, fungicidal and sporicidal disinfectant for clean or dirty* surfaces in contact with foodstuffs in premises, equipment and materials of central collective kitchens, workshops and laboratories for the processing of foodstuffs, premises, equipment and materials for the production of foodstuffs for human consumption, animal feed or drinking water for pets (TP4 biocides according to Regulation (EU) No. 528/2012).
- Validated efficiencies for clean and/or dirty surfaces are described in the "disinfectant properties" paragraph.