- Powerful industrial degreaser.
- Contains anti-corrosion agents for inter-machining protection.
- Inert to treated substrates, ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Compatible with all conventional substrates such as fabrics, metal, plastic, rubber, laminate, tiles, ...
- Very versatile use.
- Active in an alkaline environement
- Stable in hard water.
- Limestone sequestering agent.
- High cleaning power on both organic (proteins, fats, sugar) and mineral (fats, oils) soils.
- Controlled foam.
- Complies with the modified decree of 8 September 1999 relating to the processes and products used for cleaning materials and objects intended to come into contact with foodstuffs, products and drinks for human and animal consumption (compulsory rinsing if in contact with food).
- All degreasing operations in: precision mechanics, factory maintenance services, degreasing before painting, printing, food industries.
- Can be used as lubriﬁant in barrels... or for polishing.
- On plastic, tile, marble, carpet, skai, rubber floors. Tables/ Walls.
- For cleaning paints, ...
- Suitable for washing electrical parts, especially the windings of electric motors and transformers (de-energised, then rinse well and dry before re-commissioning).